AWARE award grants once each year to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Nonprofit organizations located in Dallas or Collin County.
- Alzheimer’s-related Programs/Services must be delivered and/or Research must be conducted in Dallas and/or Collin County.
- Applicants must be nonprofit organizations in overall good financial health with a proven track record.
- New or existing programs will be considered.
- Purchase of equipment may be considered (as an exception).
- Only single year grants are considered.
- Requests can be made for up to $50,000.
Within the limitations of the funding criteria listed above, funding can be used for the following:
- Operating Support
- Research Costs
- Program / Services Costs
- Salaries of full-time or part-time employees
Please note: grants may not be used to pay for conferences and meetings, event underwriting, or bonuses.
The AWARE Fund of The Dallas Foundation will be accepting Grant Applications from November 1, 2018 through January 10, 2019.
Please read the instructions below to learn how to apply for a grant from AWARE.
The Dallas Foundation is using a new online grantmaking portal for the 2019 AWARE grant cycle. Whether you are a returning applicant, or a first-time applicant, you will need to create a new account.
- To begin the application process, follow this link: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=DallasGrants
- After you’ve created your new account, the system will send you a confirmation email with your user name, password and a link back to the site. We suggest you bookmark or save the link.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll see the AWARE Grant Application with information about the organization and the funding criteria.
- To begin your application, click on the blue “Apply” button on the far right hand side.
- The “Apply” button will only appear during the application period of November 1st through January 10th.
If you have questions, please contact Brittani Trusty at firstname.lastname@example.org.