AWARE award grants once each year to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Nonprofit organizations located in Dallas or Collin County.
- Alzheimer’s-related Programs/Services must be delivered and/or Research must be conducted in Dallas and/or Collin County.
- Applicants must be nonprofit organizations in overall good financial health with a proven track record.
- New or existing programs will be considered.
- Purchase of equipment may be considered (as an exception).
- Only single year grants are considered.
- Requests can be made for up to $50,000.
Within the limitations of the funding criteria listed above, funding can be used for the following:
- Operating Support
- Research Costs
- Program / Services Costs
- Salaries of full-time or part-time employees
Please note: grants may not be used to pay for conferences and meetings, event underwriting, or bonuses.
The AWARE Fund of The Dallas Foundation will be accepting Grant Applications from November 1, 2018 through January 10, 2019.
Please read the instructions below to learn how to apply for a grant from AWARE.
1. You must create an account through The Dallas Foundation’s Online Grantmaking Portal. When you’re finished, you should receive an email confirming your account status.
2. When your account is confirmed, please return to this page and select the link below to begin the Grant Application process.
If you have questions, please contact Brittani Trusty at firstname.lastname@example.org.